Tuesday 21 May 2013

IndigoBlu Challenge 4 Backgrounds Galore

Helloooooo, sorry its been a while since I posted on the blog, I am such a bad blogger lately! I have been so busy that I have not had chance to art much apart from design team stuff which I cant blog, but I am trying to change that! I haven't even touched my journal yet this year which is not making me a happy bunny at all! Anyhow enough prattling on from me I am here today to show my card for the IndigoBlu Forever 21 blog challenge, we are on the 4th one already, its mental! The theme is backgrounds galore.




Thanks for visiting

Clare

6 comments:

Sandy Jones said...

Lovely card Clare loving them colours

Almo said...

Hi Clare, I am loving the vibrant purple against the blue on this card, I am guessing its pan pastels rather than distress inks?. The tree top and the guilding flakes make superb borders on the background. Hugs Mo x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colours, love the gold leaves. Maddy x

sam21ski said...

Very classy xxx

Linda said...

Hi Clare,
Love this. The tree looks fab in the gilding flake and i love how you've used the same stamp for the border. xx

Rossella said...

Lovely card and great design,
Rosie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...