Saturday 26 April 2014

Published!

HI everyone, Simply Cards & Papercrafts has come out this week, and its quite hard to miss it but I have a HUGE 3 page spread in it! Whoop Whoop! You also get a HUGE free IndigoBlu stamp plate with some of Kay's favourites on it.


My article is based on the free stamp plate and I used the free stamps too for all my samples, so you can get a good idea of how they stamp and look.


There are also several beautiful projects this month too, love the cover article on Moroccan lanterns.

Here is a quick peek at my pages, I get 3! I am so excited beyond words!



I hope you like my article and buy the magazine! If you do, let me know what you think of my first solo publication!

Clare

7 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations hun! Great article, love your designs and the free stamps are fab! Big Hugs Linda xx

Gina said...

Way to go you!!!!! So happy for you...:D XXX

Sandy said...

Congratulations. How wonderful will look out for that magazine, love those stamps..

Jessie said...

Yay Clare! Congrats, you earned it. Lovely work, from what I can see!

Dana said...

Congrats Clare!! We are waiting patiently (NOT) to be able to get our hands on this =0)

Unknown said...

Congrats Clare! I can't wait to get it...I will be on the look out. I am sure you did stunning as always.

Jenny Potter said...

Yay! Congrats Clare!
Smiles
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...