Friday 25 April 2014

Words are all you need

Good morning everyone, today I have for you over on the IndigoBlu blog my usual Friday post. I go through how to make my inspiration piece for the latest challenge Words are all you need. Which is this card here.


I am really into the clean and simple look of cards lately, maybe its the influence of spring cleaning and the fact that I tore my room apart then received several tight deadlines at once and never managed to put it back together again so I have to walk down carefully plotted clear paths and not knock over the piles of chaos around me! Bad idea, such a bad idea! Spring cleaning is bad for you!

Thanks for visiting

Clare

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I always forget to check your blog regularly! Bad! I must get better at that. When I do get here and start to look through you are always so full of inspiration! Thanks for Sharing Clare I love this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...