Friday 21 March 2014

New Challenge over at IndigoBlu

Hi everyone, its challenge day over at IndigoBlu today, yayyyy! The challenge is Spring Blossom's and here is my Design Team inspiration piece.


I love this card, its on of my most favourite ones I have ever done! I stamped the decorative border at the bottom of the Boadicea plate in black, let it dry then over stamped in flitterglu then gilded with the Yorkshire Dales Mega Flake. I erased sections of the flake with the fantastic Whizzy eraser, mainly on the words and leaves, I just really wanted the trellis lines to be flakes.


I stamped the image again and cut out all the flowers and leaves, colouring with distress ink and stuck them on with glue gel to 3d it. On the left side of the image are some pretty leaves so only inking them up I stamped all around the edge. I flaked the edge also.

Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.

Thanks for visiting

Clare

3 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful Clare ..... ! love how you've overstamped with the Flitter Glu ... looks fab! xx

Lyn said...

You clever thing! Love it.

Mac Mable said...

Oh this is so clever. Love the flakes and how you've done the trellis. I can see why you love it so much...just great x Beverleyx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...