Friday 20 June 2014

New blog post for IndigoBlu, Appearances and Publication!

Hi everyone, quick note from me today. I have a new blog post over at IndigoBlu featuring my latest piece published in the brand new Simply Cards and Papercrafts Magazine!



I will also be demonstrating all the IndigoBlu goodness you could ever imagine this weekend at:

On Saturday 21st June I will be at Strikes Klondyke Carlisle between 10am and 4pm. Houghton, Carlisle CA6 4JB.

On Sunday 22nd June I will be at Burleydam Garden Centre, Between 10am and 4pm. Chester Road, Childer Thornton, Wirral, CH661QW.

Phew I have a busy one ahead of me this weekend!

Thanks for visiting

Clare

1 comment:

gillnstu said...

what a lovely piece of art, it would certainly take pride of place on my mantlepiece xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...