Monday 11 January 2016

My CHA January 2016 ICE Resin Samples

I am lucky enough to have been asked to make some mixed media pieces for the ICE Resin Ranger Booth for CHA January 2016. I must admit I was a little intimidated by the prospect but I think I managed to rise to the challenge! My chosen items were a layout and a box, Here are both in situ on the stand......

 Little box on the left 


 12x12 Layout

 Unfortunately in my haste to post everything off I didn't check my own photos so the photos of the little box suck, but the Layout photos came out well. Here are my photos close ups of the fine details.






I hope you like my projects and let me know what you think!

Thanks for visiting
Clare




2 comments:

Jessie said...

Yay Clare! That is awesome! projects look lovely!

Helen said...

what an honour, and I love them!! as you know been watching lots of periscopes so next time they show the Ranger booth I'll look out for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...