Friday 5 April 2013

CASE Challenge 135

Really loving this weeks CASE challenge, especially the one created by Jean Martin. Here is my effort! It looks like it is going to snow so my white is not very white on my photography.


First I folded a piece of black card in half, masked off a 5mm border around the edge and stamped and gilded the flourish. Next I cut the white card to size and stamped and masked the flower and leaves, fussy cutting around them. I added the thank you sentiment and then put it all together with 2mm foam squares. The flower and leaves are stamped using victorian velvet and crushed olive distress ink. The stamp and gilding flake are both from IndigoBlu.


Thanks for visiting.

Clare

4 comments:

sam21ski said...

Ooooh fabulous and well done for your patience in 'fussy' cutting around the flower.

Looks great even if it is about to snow, please keep it with you, we've had enough!!!

See you soon (hopefully)

Sam xxx

ria gall said...

this is very pretty, it is clean and simple which in turn makes it beautiful
Ria

Larissa Heskett said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the clean and simple feel!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Debby said...

Wow that is one gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...