Friday 13 December 2013

Big news and new blog post for IndigoBlu

HI everyone! I am so thrilled to have announced today that I will be joining a new Design Team, one I have wanted to join in with for a loonnngggggg time!


Yep thats me, I cant hardly believe it myself! I have been chosen for the Ice Resin International Design Team 2014! I am still in shock, I cant believe they picked little old me! The jewellery sphere is full of such amazing and wonderful talent I am honoured to be working with the other amazing ladies and gents on the team.

Today also is my bloging day for IndigoBlu, I have shared with you all my mini me dress form that was on Create and Craft last weekend.



Pop on over and let me know what you think!

Clare

3 comments:

Elly said...

Congratulations, dear Clare♥

Gina said...

Sorry haven't commented sooner....Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations sweetheart :D XXX

Unknown said...

Congratulations Clare...I can't tell you how excited I am for you! I am sure you will have plenty of fun and I can't wait to see what you create.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...