Thursday 16 January 2014

Did you know I am a JournalGypsie?

Did you know that I am an author on the Journal Gypsies groups? Well if you didn't, you do now! I am one of several amazingly talented people who post regularly on Journal Gypsies. The idea behind the group is to share inspiration and to show that you can do amazing things with very little supplies or loads of supplies. Some things are simple and elegant, some are hand drawn, some are fussy and fancy. A little bit of everything. We also share inspiration that we have found on our travels around the internet. Here is my journal page that I added today.


You can find us on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr.

I hope you follow us and get some fabulous inspiration from us.

Thanks for visiting
Clare

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...