Tuesday 21 January 2014

IndigoBlu Challenge 12

Hi everyone, it's the 21st so you know what that means..... Its new challenge day over at IndigoBlu!

This months challenge is From the heart. For my inspiration piece I made a page in my positivity journal. I am really enjoying working in this little journal so apologies if you are feeling alittle spammed by it!



I created the background using the script background stamp, gee-sso good and neo colour 2 crayons. The border is the edge of the large Love is heart stamp stamped with vintage sepia versafine ink. The heart in the top corner is the smaller version of the stamp and stamped with the same ink.



The Love Deeply was gilded with Chariots of fire mega flake and is the from the stamp plate truly madly deeply. As usual I doodled around the edge in my usual style with a poster paint marker pen.

Pop on over to the IndigoBlu challenge blog and have a look!

Thanks for visiting
Clare

1 comment:

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

WOW Clare ... your work always inspires me and is always gorgeous .... this is totally stunning ... I LOVE IT .

Tina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...