Wednesday 17 February 2010

Circle Journal


I wasn't feeling too good so i decided to sit in bed and snuggled up with one of the kittles and doodle, while i was looking for a journal to doodle in my hands went straight for the circle journal. Faced with an orange page and having talked earlier about the new Alice in Wonderland film i decided to do my favorite quote. Great for a first page.

Almost finished with my part of the journal and cant wait for the swap to begin.


EEEEEKKKKKKKKKK Claudine's class is so close now, Friday cant come soon enough!!!

3 comments:

Craphty said...

Like the colours can't wait to see what you do on mine!

patcrafts said...

Love this page and as you say the quote is perfect. I need to get on with mine I haven't done a thing with it.
Pat xx

olive said...

really like the strong colours...... loving the quote. Ciao

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...