Sunday 21 February 2010

I Heart Claudine


Whhhoooooppppppp finally Friday arrived and went too quickly!! Had the best day EVER at Art From The Heart, Got to spend the morning with Claudine!!!! Dyan and some of the usual suspects from sunday art journaling!! Sat next to the lovely Olive who kindly took this pic for me.

Cant wait for Claudine to come back to Dyan's!!!

The Circle Journal we are doing at Dyan's has unofficially started, Christine gave me her journal to take home and bring back with me on the 28th Feb to hand in. I have so many ideas on what i want to do!! I never thought that the hard part would be having too many ideas!!

1 comment:

patcrafts said...

This is a really good photo, fantastic souvenir to keep. I wish I had booked on both classes but I shall know for next time. I just love your Alice journal page.
Pat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...