Monday 14 January 2013

IndigoBlu Samples for the CHA Live Show

Sunday's IndigoBlu Create and Craft show was live from CHA. It was a fabulous show and Kay did a wonderful set of demo's of the new products. Luckily for me, my examples made it safely across the pond for the show. I had two days to make samples and then deliver them to Kay's House.

The first one I made is the birdhouse




I used the Paperartsy Fresco paints for the base, then Kay's slap it on technique for the design, and again painted in all the details with the fresco paint. The roof was created with a Martha Stewart punch and some distress ink.

Next I worked on the Frame



For this piece I started with texture paste and gave it a mixed media treatment. Highlighting the raised areas with gilding wax.

The next piece I worked on was the clock




For this piece I started with texture paste and stamped into it. I then gave it a mixed media treatment and grunged it up.

The next piece I worked on was the hearts.



For this piece I started with a base of fresco paints, used Kay's slap it on technique, this time I did not paint the images but stamped them in colour instead. The phrase was stamped and gilded with mega flake then cut out and re assembled on the piece with glue gel to make it stand proud.

Then I worked on a couple of cards as I had an hour spare.



Thanks for visiting

Clare

10 comments:

Helen said...

These are great - I saw them on FB but didn't make the connection!! Congratulations.

TAM said...

WOW some amazing samples there - glad they made it to CHA intact

Gina said...

....aaaaand relax! :D You did them proud sweetheart. All these projects are fabulous. Well done :D XXX

Lynne said...

Wow Clare what fabulous creations, you have been busy and all in 2 days!! I especially love the birdhouse its fantastic love it. Lets hope they make there way safely back across the pond.

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful projects!

sam21ski said...

Well done Clare, I know how much of a rush it was for you to get them out and they are all fabulous.

Love the hearts and the clock face personally.

Sam xxx

mark gould said...

Oh wow, you have been busy, How cool to have your work on show at Cha. I can't believe you did all that in 2 days. amazing. mark x

Jo Rice said...

Fab samples Clare, and they looked amazing on the t.v. Wow. Two days, pat on the back time.....we did well. Really enjoy working with you. See you soon. X

Last Door Studio said...

Love them all - but that clock so rocks..

S..

Tamika said...

Your work is so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...