Saturday 4 August 2012

Quick Bookmark

I love love love to read, and I know quite a few people who do also. When you have several books on the go or want to mark a particular passage a scrap of dirty paper is usually the answer for me! Some people turn the corner of the page over or even write on the pages! For the forever in search of a bookmark here is a quick and easy but pretty and practical solution. You can fire these out a dozen at a time, the only thing stopping you is space on the table.



I used some of the goodies in my latest Design Team package from IndigoBlu, the new Royal Peacock Flake with the Flitter Glue and the Enjoy Life stamp plate doodling round the edge with a white sakura gel pen.



Have a great week everyone!

Clare

1 comment:

olive said...

love this Clare..... loving the sentiments and the way you used the flake. xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...