Thursday 22 April 2010

Regular Sunday Art Journaling


Had a great day art journaling at Art from the Heart. The challenge was to pick up a random book, pick a sentence and then turn it into a page. I forgot to write down the book this came from but I really like the result. We had abit of a debate on what machines the new tim holtz Bigz Sizzix die's will work in, they wont go through the old red Sizzix original machine but they will fit the Cuttlebug yippee for me I have the old Sizzix and a Cuttlebug and didn't want to have to fork out for another machine.




Finished this page in bed last night, its a failed image transfer but I managed to make it look something like I wanted it to. You could say more than abit miffed that season 2 of Sons of Anarchy isn't going to be on freeview!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...