Friday 5 November 2010

Day 5 of the November challenge


Whooop its Bonfire night!!!! cats are chillin on the radiator, Rich took me out for a lovely Pakistani buffet dinner which was OMG awesome at a little place called The Street in Brighouse. If you go get the sweet lassai drink and the pistachio kulfie ice cream!!! Cleaned up a bit today, not all the 10 things on my list tho so slap my hand i'm too full to continue now!! Made my design team project for Sunday over at Keep it Simple so I cant show it yet here's a teaser!! Have a good night, couch n coffee n bad telly is calling me!!

Anne is also joining me on this challenge so go take a lookie at her blog, its fab.

We only have 1 entry this week at keep it simple so to be with a good chance of winning a fab prize, you have till early Sunday to enter!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...