Friday 29 April 2011

Art Journaling Sunday

I am a bit late in posting my pages from the regular Sunday art journaling at Art From the Heart, we had 2 challenges and I managed to do 2 pages instead of yabbering all day! well I did yabber allot too but I am certainly getting faster with my pages!

First challenge was to pick a prompt card that we haven't used for over a year, mine was passion and red, here is my finished page


 The second prompt was on a piece of paper, mine was favourite TV show as a child and an adult. I have already done one on my favourite TV show as an adult, of course its the Sons of Anarchy, so I just did the childhood show, here it is.


1 comment:

Angela Weimer said...

Great pages. Sounds like you had a great time on Sunday. Someday i hope to get to one of Dyans Art Journaling Sundays. Thansk for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...