Saturday 1 September 2012

365 Calendar August September

Well its September already, cant believe it myself, where has this year gone?? Good news is I am almost up to date with my 365 calendar, August is done and filled in, just need to add my journal spots to September. Beady eyes will note I have finally used my Bo Bunny time piece paper that I have been hoarding for well over a year. I figure this way it stays mine and wont be given away! Enjoy and don't forget to go visit the other calendar participants on Kate's blog!




11 comments:

Minxy said...

A very pretty August page, i like the journal spot shapes, Sept page looks fab too, you not decided on your shapes for that yet?

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Ohhh, both pages are so pretty and elegant. I can't wait to see how you layout September's pieces.

Crafting Queen said...

Love your background for your September page, beautiful work!

ColourFly said...

I LOVE your september page! It reminds me on our holiday!

flutterbycrafter said...

Lovely shapes for August and I can see September is going to be interesting, great work

Marjie Kemper said...

August looks great all set, and September is a beauty with the door and time papers.

Anonymous said...

Love the two calender pages. Really like the september one.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That September spread is AWESOME. I'm really impressed. I like the look of your days in the August pages, too. You did a great job with those shapes. Very unique.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Lovely dreamy pages! Good thinking on keeping that paper for yourself!

krisandkreate said...

Very nice, demonstrating how time is flying by. It's only something like 16 weeks to the 'C' word ;)

thekathrynwheel said...

Nice work Clare :-) Thanks for being a part of the challenge. Hope you will still be joining the challenge for october - the link is up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...