Sunday 7 July 2013

Rubber Stamp Spring Clean E-Bay Time

Its time for a spring clean! So far I have put up on E-BAY some really hard to come by Whiff of Joy stamps including really rare shop only stamps that you couldn't order on-line. Loads of Polka Doodles stamps from 2011, Stampotique, Octopode and lots more brands too. And I am still listing so go over and take a look. I have loads more to come but I will be only listing tonight so once Monday comes everything in this batch will be up for your viewing. All listings are UK only at this point but if you want something and are international message me to find out postage costs to your country. Due to being ripped off several times by people claiming they never received the goods that they clearly did I will only post now with Tracking and a signature.

Enjoy
Clare

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...