Friday 16 August 2013

Matching Christmas Card and tag

Hi everyone, today over at IndigoBlu I have created a matching tag and card set. I have used an idea from a lady I watch quite often on youtube called The Frugal Crafter. She is really funny and has some great ideas. I wont explain how it is done but I have added her link so click on her name above and go watch for yourself.


I used the stamps from the recent Christmas Cracker deal that was on Create and Craft TV. The Large Snowflake, Baubles Flourish and the Dinkie I Wish You a Merry Christmas. Inks used are Versafine Vintage Sepia and Distress inks Shabby Shutters and Vintage Photo. The baubles themselves are done with Royal Peacock gilding flake. The ribbon and bead ribbon were in the bottom of my ribbon drawer and now used up.


I am on a mission at the moment to use up the scraps of things I have instead of opening/buying new stash. I have several projects also to share over the next couple of weeks now that the other half is back to work after his op things are back on track with me also.

Thanks for visiting
Clare

3 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

that is so pretty Clare! love the multi colored stamping.Thanks for the plug:)

sam21ski said...

Oooh fab matching pair Clare, love the colours and imagery

Sam xxx

kay@indigoblu.com said...

I really love these...thay look even better in real life. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...