Friday 1 July 2011

Ladies Who Lunch Day and new cutie

Today was the monthly meeting of the Ladies Who Lunch, it was my project so I made everyone decorate a papier mache type Torso. I found out during the day that no one actually fancied doing it but followed my request to anyway. By the end of the day everyone was very happy with their project! and most got another to do it again! Anne's lovely husband provided stands for us to display our torso's on.  I am also entering this into the lovely Moira's dangly things challenge.




So for the new cutie, this is Pippa, isnt she adorable!! She is the new workshop dog and the cutest little thing ever at 9 weeks old. Cheeky already!


7 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Your torso is gorgeous, just love the colour you have achieved, and I loved every minute of today, I can't wait to do another one, thanks for your inspired choice. xx

patcrafts said...

I was one of the ones who grumbled most about this project and especially so as I was missing Wimbledon semi final but I really loved doing it and bought another to do. Finished mine off at home and Isabel took it home with her!!!!!!
What a gorgeous pup could just love her.xx

olive said...

loving the pup, the torso.... have you moved then? hugs xx

Ginger said...

love your torso, I have one of these to do myself, thanks for the inspiration, and what is your puppy chewing? It looks like it could be a power lead....yipes!!!!, G x

Zoechaos said...

Love your torso's the black matallic one with a fringe is stunning. XOXO Zoe

Moira said...

Claire your Torso looks perfect on your bedside table, fabulous. And Pippa looks gorgeous too!

Marita Soutar said...

Love your dress form! It's great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...