Sunday 31 July 2011

Recent Journaling and Campsite

A few people have asked me what the campsite I look after looks like, so here is a piccy!


The rubble on the right is a now grass and the beer garden has a lovely decorative fence around it, this picture was taken on a busy weekend for us!

On to the good stuffs, journalling. Today was Sunday Regulars at Art From the Heart, we got to play with Dyan's new Dylusions stamps eeeeeeeee!!! I want so many of them its not fair! Can't get them all. Here is what I made today


A couple of weeks ago I went to AFTH for a class with the lovely Kate Crane, and this is what I came away with




Fabulous days, both of them. I heartily recommend if you get the chance to go, you do, its well worth the visit. Keep an eye on the shop website as alittle birdie told me the CHA Dylusions stamps should be arriving tomorrow and will be uploaded to their shop website probably Tuesday if all goes well. Might also be Tim's new release and other goodies in the shipment too!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Nice to see a photo of where you work. Love the journal pages done with Kate and the ones you've done today with Dy, just love those stamps xx

patcrafts said...

Glad to see your journalling blogged....awesome. It was a great day today and know what you mean about those stamps, must have them. x

donnalouiserodgers said...

I just saw the taster days advertised, might need to head north in Sept...

with my tent...

Dx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...