Friday 8 November 2013

New blog post for IndigoBlu - Kroma card fun

Hi everyone, this week I got the most amazing news ever! I am not allowed to talk about it but all I can say is watch this place in January for a HUGE reveal!

My blog post for IndigoBlu is late today as I was pre occupied with finishing my skirt for my costume and we had 30 mins of emergency services flying past this afternoon and then the air ambulance turned up and landed in the field across the road. No idea what happened but word is a rock slide in the quarry and someone got crushed! Hope it isnt true that would be awful!

Anyhow, rabbit trail! as Dede would say. here is a peek at my post so head on over and let me know what you think!



Thanks for visiting
Clare

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...